Where should you park when you visit us?
There are several options for off-street parking:
- There is a parking lot adjacent to our building at 66 S. Cooper Street.
- Union Avenue Baptist Church has generously offered their lot to our patrons outside of church hours.
- The Overton Square parking garage is open! Parking is free before 6pm and there is a $3 flat fee after 6pm. Enter from Monroe Avenue.
- The parking lot adjacent to Sowell & Company is available for Playhouse on the Square patrons after 6:30pm.
- A portion of the lot at Ike’s is also approved for use.
There is also ample on-street parking throughout the neighborhood.
Please DO NOT park in the Exchange Club’s parking lot, which is located directly east of Playhouse on the Square’s parking lot.
This holiday season, give your loved ones an experience they will remember.
Give the gift of professional live theatre with a gift certificate or subscription to
Playhouse on the Square!
Gift Certificates – $70
Gift certificates are good for 2 tickets to any Playhouse on the Square, The Circuit Playhouse, or POTS@TheWorks performance.
Holiday Half Subscriptions – $85
Get four tickets to be used for any of our productions for just $85. That’s nearly 50% off the regular ticket price.
And don’t forget – Playhouse on the Square mugs and t-shirts make great stocking stuffers!
Stop by our box office at 66 S. Cooper Street to pick up any of these great gift items, or click here to purchase a gift certificate or subscription online.Read More