The Producers Club
Dedicated to enriching the theatrical experience with appearances by distinguished guest artists.
Mary Poppins; Peter Pan; The Fantasticks; Bad Jews; The Rocky Horror Show; The Seagull; Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike; Kiss Me, Kate; We Live Here; The Gospel at Colonus…. A sampling of the 17 fantastic shows we produced this past season at Playhouse on the Square, The Circuit Playhouse, and TheatreWorks….
If you’ve seen, read, or heard about them, then you’ve been exposed to one of the many unique ways we continue to present vibrant professional art on our stages.… the Producers Club!
You can play an integral part by joining Playhouse on the Square’s Producers Club. Your yearly membership goes into our endowment, and the interest is used to bring in wonderful guest actors, designers, directors, and choreographers throughout the year from across the United States
- bringing with them their talent, ideas, creativity, and drive
- joining with our professional Resident Company
- and thereby creating a wonderful artistic synergy which is truly unique in Memphis.
This synergy, paired with Memphis’ newest performing arts facility, the new state-of-the-art Playhouse on the Square in Midtown Memphis, has brought theatre arts in Memphis to a whole new level! A talented professional Resident Company of actors, supplemented with Guest Artists from across the UnitedStates, brings a quality to our stages unparalleled in the region. In order to continue bringing in these quality Guest Artists, we need your help. Won’t you help us by becoming a member of the Producers Club? The benefit your $1,000 gift provides is enduring, and you receive benefits, too!
- Your gift is 100% tax deductible.
- You, your company, foundation, or organization will be recognized on our website and in every program.
- You may use The Circuit Playhouse Conference Room, free of charge, subject to availability.
- And periodically, there are special events for members to meet the Guest Artists and Resident Company.
Your desire to help, combined with your very generous gift, will help Playhouse on the Square to continue providing its extremely diverse offering of 18 productions on its 3 stages by supplementing our talented Resident Company with wonderful Guest Artists from around the country.
Become a member of the Producers Club today!
Producers Club Members as of 12/15/15
- Johnnie and Dr. Rex Amonette
- Gary and Margaret Anderson
- Carl Asmus
- Carole and Emile Bizot
- Breen Bland
- Judy Bookman
- Robert B. Briggs and the Briggs Foundation
- Andrew Clarkson
- Nancy and Kenneth Cross
- Tina and Bob Fockler
- Harry Freeman and Sara Ratner
- Mimi Grossman
- Lisa and David Harris
- Ann and Mason Hawkins
- James R. Humphreys
- David and Lisa Jennings
- Rose Johnston
- Janis and Peter Kesser
- Dorothy O. Kirsch
- Shirley Klass
- Ellen Klyce
- Melissa Luck and William Payson
- John and Elaine Malloy
- Julia Williams Manning
- Brad and Dina Martin
- Jeffrey Mayhew
- Janie and Charles McCrary
- Linda Nichols and Robert Burns
- Jerry and Nina Patton Family Foundation
- Donna Sue and Wayne Shannon
- Agnes Gordon Stark
- Asan G. Tejwani
- Frankie Wade
- David and Penney Williams
Do you work for a Matching Gift Company?
And increase your gift by 50%, 100%, or even 200% !
Consider including Playhouse on the Square
Will or Estate Plan
and how to join our
1969 Circle !
Questions? Please contact:
- Michael Detroit, Dir. of Development, Michael@PlayhouseOnTheSquare.org • 901-937-6464