The Producers Club
Dedicated to enriching the theatrical experience with appearances by distinguished guest artists.
You can play an integral part by joining Playhouse on the Square’s Producers Club. Your yearly membership goes into our endowment, and the interest is used to bring in wonderful guest actors, designers, directors, and choreographers throughout the year from across the United States
- bringing with them their talent, ideas, creativity, and drive
- joining with our professional Resident Company
- and thereby creating a wonderful artistic synergy which is truly unique in Memphis.
This synergy, paired with Playhouse on the Square’s state-of-the-art theatre facility in Midtown Memphis, has brought theatre arts in Memphis to a whole new level! A talented professional Resident Company of actors, supplemented with Guest Artists from across the UnitedStates, brings a quality to our stages unparalleled in the region. In order to continue bringing in these quality Guest Artists, we need your help. Won’t you help us by becoming a member of the Producers Club? The benefit your $1,000 gift provides is enduring, and you receive benefits, too!
- Your gift is 100% tax deductible.
- You, your company, foundation, or organization will be recognized on our website and in every program.
- You may use The Circuit Playhouse Conference Room, free of charge, subject to availability.
- And periodically, there are special events for members to meet the Guest Artists and Resident Company.
Your desire to help, combined with your very generous gift, will help Playhouse on the Square to continue providing its extremely diverse offering of 18 productions on its 3 stages by supplementing our talented Resident Company with wonderful Guest Artists from around the country.
Producers Club Members as of 9/20/18
- Gary and Margaret Anderson
- Margaret Askew
- Carl Asmus
- Breen Bland
- Judy Bookman
- Patricia Bosco
- Robert B. Briggs and the Briggs Foundation
- Bill and Luci Cromer
- Lillian Durand
- Tina and Bob Fockler
- Harry Freeman and Sara Ratner
- Mimi Grossman
- Ann and Mason Hawkins
- James R. Humphreys
- David and Lisa Jennings
- Jim & Jeannie Johnson
- Dorothy O. Kirsch
- Ellen Klyce
- Ron Kwoka
- Julia Williams Manning
- Jeffrey Mayhew
- Linda Nichols and Robert Burns
- Jerry and Nina Patton Family Foundation
- Lori Patton
- Dr. Thomas Ratliff
- Donna Sue and Wayne Shannon
Do you work for a Matching Gift Company?
And increase your gift by 50%, 100%, or even 200% !
Consider including Playhouse on the Square
Will or Estate Plan
and how to join our
1969 Circle !
Questions? Please contact:
- Rebecca Nassif, Dir. of Development, Rebecca@PlayhouseOnTheSquare.org • 901-937-6493