This season, Playhouse on the Square will produce eight shows, The Circuit Playhouse will produce eight shows, and we will have two World Premiers at TheatreWorks with our NewWorks@TheWorks Series. However, our role in the community goes far beyond entertainment, through various programs committed to enriching the people of Memphis and the Mid-South in the arts.
Subscriptions and ticket sales only cover approximately 50% of the production costs for many of our programs and as a result, we still need your help to maintain the quality and future of our programs through sponsorship. Sponsorships range from $2,500 to $50,000, and includes various forms of recognition and benefits depending on the size of the sponsorship.
Our sponsors vary greatly, individuals, partnerships, privately held companies, publicly held corporations, and foundations. We even have anonymous sponsors.
Our sponsors come to us for many different reasons
- To advertise: Marquees, posters, press releases, email blasts, web links, and lobby plaques.
- To make a statement of support for the performing arts, and to help raise money for other charitable causes.
- To entertain: Complimentary tickets to be used at sponsor’s discretion or for a night at the theatre for the sponsor’s show.
Your investment in Playhouse on the Square and The Circuit Playhouse stays in the Memphis community and is used to support our educational and outreach programs.
Sponsors as of 12/15/15
- 1910 Frame Works
- An Anonymous Company
- ArtsFirst – First Tennessee Foundation
- ArtsZone – Autozone
- Bayou Bar and Grille
- Sue Binnie
- Café Society
- Eyewear Gallery
- Tina and Bob Fockler
- Friends of CrimeStoppers
- Friends of Facing History and Ourselves
- Art and Nancy Graesser
- Grayson Smith Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Sue and Frank Guarino
- Dr. Amy Hertz and Robert Shankman
- Holbourn Integrated Therapy
- Huey’s Restaurants
- Jimmy Humphreys
- Hyde Family Foundations
- Independent Bank
- International Paper Foundation
- Jabblerblabber Magazine
- Daphne Jarvis
- Jim Keras Subaru
- Happy Jones & Fred Terry
- Gene & Carol Katz
- Dorothy O. Kirsch
- Maximo’s on Broad
- Jeffrey Mayhew
- Karen McCarthy
- Mike McLaren and Diane Vescovo
- Mercury Valet
- Midtown Krav Maga
- Monogram Foods
- Moore Photographic Imaging
- Nolan AV
- Attorney Ruchee J. Patel
- Jerry and Nina Patton Family Foundation
- Kelly Phillips
- Allison, Barbara, and Allie Prescott
- Dr. Thomas Ratliff
- Regional One
- Donna Sue and Wayne Shannon
- Smith Seckman Reid, Inc.
- Southland Park Gaming and Racing
- Splash Creative, Inc.
- SunTrust Bank
- tamburrino, inc.
- WKNO-FM 91.1
For more information, contact Michael Detroit at (901) 937-6464 or Michael@PlayhouseOnTheSquare.org.
Is your company a Matching Gift Company?
Do you work for a Matching Gift Company?
And increase your gift by 50%, 100%, or even 200% !
For more information about Media Sponsorship, contact Noby Edwards at (901) 937-6496 or Noby@PlayhouseOnTheSquare.org.