This season, Playhouse on the Square will produce eight shows, The Circuit Playhouse will produce eight shows, and we will have two World Premiers at TheatreWorks with our NewWorks@TheWorks Series. However, our role in the community goes far beyond entertainment, through various programs committed to enriching the people of Memphis and the Mid-South in the arts.
Subscriptions and ticket sales only cover approximately 50% of the production costs for many of our programs and as a result, we still need your help to maintain the quality and future of our programs through sponsorship. Sponsorships range from $2,500 to $50,000, and includes various forms of recognition and benefits depending on the size of the sponsorship.
Our sponsors vary greatly, individuals, partnerships, privately held companies, publicly held corporations, and foundations. We even have anonymous sponsors.
Our sponsors come to us for many different reasons
- To advertise: Marquees, posters, press releases, email blasts, web links, and lobby plaques.
- To make a statement of support for the performing arts, and to help raise money for other charitable causes.
- To entertain: Complimentary tickets to be used at sponsor’s discretion or for a night at the theatre for the sponsor’s show.
Your investment in Playhouse on the Square and The Circuit Playhouse stays in the Memphis community and is used to support our educational and outreach programs.
Sponsors as of 4/16/19
- 1910 Frame Works
- An Anonymous Company
- Bayou Bar and Grille
- Sue Binnie
- Wight Boggs
- Break A Leg Network
- First Tennessee Foundation/ArtsFirst
- Friends of CrimeStoppers
- Friends of Facing History and Ourselves
- Art and Nancy Graesser
- Grayson Smith Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Baker Gross, Hunter Rittenberry, and David Richardson
- Sue and Frank Guarino
- Dr. Amy Hertz and Robert Shankman
- Holbourn Integrated Therapy
- Huey’s Restaurants
- Jimmy Humphreys
- Hyde Family Foundations
- Independent Bank
- International Paper
- Jabblerblabber Magazine
- Daphne Jarvis
- The Jeniam Foundation
- Dottie Jones, Angie Dagastino, Laura Terry, and Jim Brasher in Loving Memory of Happy Jones & Fred Terry
- Gene and Carol Katz
- Dorothy O. Kirsch
- Maximo’s on Broad
- Jeffrey Mayhew
- Karen McCarthy
- Leigh McLean
- Mercury Valet
- Midtown Krav Maga
- Monogram Foods
- John Moore – Moore Photographic Imaging
- Nolan AV
- Marjorie Palazzolo for the HUB Automotive
- Attorney Ruchee J. Patel
- Jerry and Nina Patton Family Foundation
- Kelly Phillips
- The Prescott Family: Allison, Barbara, and Allie
- Dr. Thomas Ratliff
- Donna Sue and Wayne Shannon
- Smith Seckman Reid, Inc.
- Splash Creative, Inc.
- tamburrino, inc.
- Lucas Trautman Psychiatric Services
- US Storage Centers
- Diane Vescovo and Mike McLaren
- Bob and Jean Wilson of H. Saga International, Inc.
- WKNO-FM 91.1
For more information, contact Rebecca Nassif at (901) 937-6493 or Rebecca@PlayhouseOnTheSquare.org.
Is your company a Matching Gift Company?
Do you work for a Matching Gift Company?
And increase your gift by 50%, 100%, or even 200% !
For more information about Media Sponsorship, contact Marcus Cox at (901) 937-6479 or Marcus@PlayhouseOnTheSquare.org.