CURTAIN UP 2012 was a grand success this year on Friday, November 9, 2012, 7 – 11pm
We are looking forward to CURTAIN UP 2013 – details to follow soon. For an idea of what Curtain Up entails please peruse this page with details from this year’s festivities.
Curtain Up: Passport to Playhouse is one of the most unique and eclectic parties of the year. This elegant, but casual affair has become the ultimate party spot. This year, guests get to travel the world as various rooms in Playhouse on the Square are transformed into distant locales. Enjoy live music, games, complimentary food and drinks at each destination:
- Franklin County, VA in the Cafe – Sliders, beer, and country-jazzy-grassy-tonk music with Nay-Nay and the Do-Right Boys
- Paris on the Roof – Wine, cheese, martinis, and mural making
- Mexico City in the Second Floor Event Room – Margaritas, tequila, and Latin music by classical guitarist Mark Pergolizzi
- Monte Carlo in the Trap Room (under the stage)- Mock casino games, cocktails, passed hors d’oeuvres and music by Black Max
- On the Stage: A very special performance by Alexis Grace and her band immediately followed by the Ibiza Discotheque with DJ Brad Patrick, jello shots, energy drinks, rummy bears, and more
Tickets are $75 per person, or $60 per person in a group of 10, but as everyone who has attended in the past will tell you…it is worth every penny! Don’t miss this exciting sampling where all of your senses are taken to the limit!
Call 901-726-4656 for tickets.
Special thanks to:
Bob & Tina Fockler
Frank & Sue Guarino
Mike McLaren & Diane Vescovo